Five Benefits of Social Media You Can't Afford to Overlook
July 24, 2017
Top 10 Signs You Need a Marketing Consultant
April 16, 2014
10. Media reps are crawling out of the woodwork. A marketing consultant with media buying experience can help with that! Imagine all the media reps funneling through one person, and that person has the experience to guide you to smart advertising investments that will lead you to invest where you'll see the biggest return on your investment. Sounds heavenly!
9. Your social media sites are wishing everyone a "Happy 2010 New Year." Whether you're too busy or struck with the world's worst case of writer's block, a marketing consultant can rescue you! Start with an editorial calendar that matches up with your business goals and create a plan to help reach those goals. You can post or have your marketing consultant post for you.
8. Your website features employee photos back when they were 10 pounds lighter and still had hair on their heads. It's easy to let your web site get outdated. It's the only thing that's not in your face day after day screaming for attention. But it's important to stay on top of it as this is the first impression many people will have of your business. If your time is too limited to keep it updated, consider hiring a marketing consultant.
7.You steal your best marketing ideas from your competitors. When you work in the same industry day in and day out, it's easy to box yourself in and run out of fresh ways to promote your wares. Get a fresh perspective from a marketing consultant.
6. Your emails get more unsubscribers than subscribers. You work hard for your list—don't lose them due to poor content! Work with a marketing consultant to develop quality content.
5. When you do a search on the web for your industry, your business isn't listed until page five. When was the last time you clicked five pages in to find what you were looking for? You can't afford not to be on the first page.
4. Your budget is allocated based on what you did last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.... Technology is changing so rapidly that your target market is adapting new ways to receive information constantly. What worked last year could be outdated and ineffective this year. A marketing consultant will be up on the latest trends that will work to reach your target market and increase your ROI.
3. You created your logo in Microsoft Word. It's important to set the right first impression as your introducing yourself to the world. If your message is that you're a home-spun company counting every penny, then maybe a logo from Word will work for you. Most companies can't pull it off.
2. You write your blog on your smart phone while waiting to get into appointments. Delegating tasks to a marketing consultant can free your time as well as produce meatier content.
1. Marketing plan? What marketing plan?! Enough said.