When determining how to reach prospective customers, think about asking your existing customers!
This is the time of year media contracts are expiring and it's time to review marketing budgets. If you have a solid client base built, use them to help you determine how to invest your marketing dollars.
Determine which of your client base are your "ideal" clients--the clients you would love to have 10 more just like them. Then create a survey and ask them what media they utilize.
• Do they watch TV? What channels? What programs?
• Do they listen to the radio? Local, satellite, or Internet? What stations or genres?
• Do they read any publications? Which ones? Do they read them online or offline?
• How do they prefer to receive news and promotions from you? Mail? Email? Text?
• Do they frequent any websites? Which ones?
The answers your customers give you to these questions will help you determine how to reach other customers just like them. Keep in mind, ideally you want to receive at least 100 responses to attain statistically accurate information.
For assistance in how to create a customer survey, call Re:think Marketing today!