Email marketing can be the easiest way to keep your customers in the loop with what's new and exciting with your company, but sometimes when the deadline rolls around that flashing cursor seems to be daring you to come up with something you haven't already written. The following is a go-to list for inspiration for your next email!
• Check out Google Trends. Google Trends reports the highest search topics on Google. You can search for topics relevant to your industry by entering a term in the search bar. This will give you insight into what the popular searches are and what people are interested in learning more about.
• Ask a question on your Facebook page. Ask your fans what their biggest challenges are and help them solve it!
• What is consuming the most of your time? If customers are coming to you with many repair requests, it would be a good time to address proper maintenance and products you might sell to keep their product running in tip top shape.
• Remind your customers what you offer. In your editorial calendar (if you don't have one, create one!) you should include a different product or service to highlight each month to keep things top of mind for your customers.
• Highlight a customer. Include a case study or testimonial for a customer you've worked with. This works especially well for business-to-business relationships as they appreciate the additional exposure you give them.
These tips should help spark the inspiration you need to create your emails! For more assistance or for guidance in creating an editorial calendar, contact Re:think Marketing at 563-580-5657.